The surface-piercing 5-Blade CNC Cleaver propeller is designed to maximize top-end speed on performance hulls powered by Mercury Racing 400R outboards with the Sport Master gearcase. The precision-machined five-blade propeller is produced on the same state-of-the-art CNC machines used to mill Mercury Racing’s legendary five- and six-blade sterndrive cleaver propellers. Every CNC propeller is delivered in a Mercury Racing Propeller Case.
- For dramatically reduced slip percentages in outboard Sport Master applications, averaging 4.5% at WOT
- The CNC propeller makes the most of the Sport Master gearcase and elevated engine heights.
- Quarter-inch diameter and half-inch pitch increments for precise tuning
- In similar applications, the MAX5 is often the propeller of choice for all-around performance, but the CNC goes unmatched in both top-end speed and handling.
- Run pitch for pitch with the MAX5 and see dramatically increased top-end performance with the ability to run a larger diameter.