- Swept-back skeg design.
- Innovative dry-sump lubrication system uses one-fifth the quantity of gear oil used in previous models.
- Comes standard with the 850 SCi and 1075 SCi. Available as an option with the 525 EFI and 600 SCi engine packages.
- Upper gear housing allows for quick change of gear ratios.
- Large, heavy-duty universal joint and driveshaft.
- Forged lower-unit gears provide greater strength.
- Input rated up to 1160 foot-pounds of torque.
- Hydraulic power steering cylinders are designed into the drive unit.